Here’s the second (and last) set of photos from my Christmas vacation in Florida.
- A somewhat chilly morning in my parents’ backyard
- One of the Old Navy pickup trucks that my dad owns
- Homemade potato chips made in the microwave – no oil required
- Putting my Christmas present to good use
- Festive manicure with my mom in preparation of NYE
- Blue skies and palm trees outside Mall at Millenia
- Snuggling Prince while watching You’ve Got Mail with my dad
- The sunrise I saw after being awake since 1 a.m.
- The last sunset I got to see in Florida before leaving
- Flame dancer performing on New Year’s Eve
- My sequined outfit for New Year’s Eve that was spent in my college town with old friends
- Hiking in the Florida wilderness with Mister E
- A happy message in the bottom of a lululemon bag which previously contained running gloves for Mister E gifted from my mom
- Prince and Mister E getting cozy together
- My parents’ dog, Flash, giving a goofy smile after a hike
- A smoothie to help lighten up my diet after a week of eating cookies, candies, cake, and too much of my mom’s cooking
I got back to Connecticut at 1 a.m. early Wednesday morning, so I’m still playing catch up on chores, work, and sleep. I promise to post more than just phone pictures soon!